radical1234567890radical1234567890

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

Awesome

I believe the first time I heard this was in the trailer for Pokemon 2000..... ah good times.

Jebbal responds:

I only remember the original song from the album. I never heard it anywhere else haha.

Thanks for the review!

America America

good song, okay vocals, bad recording

thats all I have to say about it.

Oh, and first review :3

DJRevenge responds:

Yea it was all recorded in my living room, thnx for the review and check us out at www.myspace.com/ViciousAK
Hail Alaskan Metal
~Vicious~

Strings Vs. Techno Strings Vs. Techno

It's okay but...

I recognize most of these tunes because I use garageband sometimes too, and I'm not upset about it being made from garageband loops, I'm just annoyed by it because its too repetitive.

Canon Rock (Short) Canon Rock (Short)

I'm not gona give you 10...

because its not a full version, but seriously, if you made a full version of the song like this, and add some drums as well, then it would be pretty sweet.

Oh, and Ragin-Asian, why do you give all the guys who try to make a rock version of canon bad reviews? I mean seriously, give em a break this is a hard song to do.

Bring The Pain (FT Metaljonus) Bring The Pain (FT Metaljonus)

FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it man, its great, thats all I gota say.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks dude man.

_-={Wrath of a Broken Soul}=-_ _-={Wrath of a Broken Soul}=-_

Here's an idea

The army of a land trying to protect itself is being defeated and pushed back, then at the point of the song at 00:55, one man comes foward and fights back, causing massive losses to the invading army.

The Mountain King ([FoD M The Mountain King ([FoD M

Nice piece of work

Very impressive, sounds great, I think you should have put it under the techno category though, and some people may agree with that statement, some may not, but thats just my opinion.

*What Have I Done? * *What Have I Done? *

A nice calm theme

Probably would be good for an aftermath of a long battle, when all the dead and wounded are being tended to, while the leader of the victorious side thinks to himself, "Was it worth all these lives?"

Pretty good song.

KTRECORDS responds:

Very good scenario! It reminds me of Josh's, which I really enjoyed. This song just begs to be played over a scene like that!

-Jason
KTRECORDS

Legend of Zelda GO REMIX Legend of Zelda GO REMIX

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed so hard listening to this, all the different pitched "GO"s were hilarious, and you kept all the notes.
Very good, and VERY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend of Zelda (cinema open) Legend of Zelda (cinema open)

Nice, also...

As crazy as this sounds, they're actually making a Legend of Zelda movie.
I'm not kidding, I actually found proof that they're making a movie on the Legend of Zelda.
I'm not so sure that it'll work out too well though, because its a movie thats based off of a video game, so that might be a bit odd.

Setu-Firestorm responds:

That trailer was an April Fools joke by IGN. Now, there is still the "Hero of Time" film that BMB Finishes has going on, and I'm scoring the music for that film.

Thanks for the review.